What should I do when my child has problems with other children at school?


It is important to seek a conversation with teachers, counselor teachers (Vertrauenslehrer) or the school authorities first. They can monitor the children’s behaviour more closely and act if they see any kind of bullying. Sometimes it is also advisable to contact the bullies’ parents themselves to talk about the situation.