Multi Kulti Collective requests submittal of a proposal for performance of the procurement undertaking/fulfilling the duties of Country Policy and Advocacy Officer no. 1 of 1 September 2016 under the project: “National Integration Evaluation Mechanism”, financed from the European Union funds within the framework of Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
The subject of the procurement is undertaking/fulfilling the duties of Country Policy and Advocacy Officer under the project: “National Integration Evaluation Mechanism”. Description of tasks:
- Leading national advocacy activities in the field of refugee integration
- Building a national coalition related to refugee integration
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with relevant stakeholders
- Developing and organizing national coalition meetings
- Developing bulletins, newsletters, communication materials and others related to NIEM’s activities and refugee integration in Bulgaria
- Sharing best practices in the field of refugee integration on national and EU level
- Participating in NIEM’s international meetings, events, conferences, etc.
The proposal must be submitted by 30 September 2016.